REGISTRATION, TRAVEL, ACCOMODATION AND LOGISTICS
Please use this address: email@example.com to register yourself to the Meeting also providing:
1. Location and date of birth
2. Personal I.D. number and date/location of issuance
3. Bring with you a second document (i.e. Passport) for the second Gate (NURC is located in an Italian NAVY compound)
4. State if you will need to carry your PC/MAC or any similar informatic tool inside the Meeting Room
5. Cellphones and camera are not allowed inside the NATO building. Lockers are available at the entrance.
Smoking at NURC is allowed only in dedicated areas.
As for your travel arrangements we suggest to use Pisa International Airport (PSA) which is only 1 hour driving time from La Spezia. A
train service from Pisa airport to La Spezia Train Station is also provided, but you have to change train in Pisa station.
As for the accommodation I have anticipated your booking to the
following Hotels in Lerici (nice location, approx. half hour from NURC)
Please book directly at the following phone or e-mail address, rather than Agencies. The contact point is Mr. Erminio for both Hotels.
They are co-located and equivalent in price.
Via Carpanini, 1 19032 – Lerici (SP)
Tel. (+ 39) 0187/967800 – 0187/968632
Fax (+ 39) 0187/965957
HOTEL DORIA PARK
Via Doria, 2 – 19032 Lerici (SP)
Fax 0187 966459
FIRST MEETING ON 5TH MAY at NAVY CLUB as an OPTION
It is likely, (but not yet confirmed) that the morning of our first meeting will take place in La Spezia NAVY CLUB (Circolo Ufficiali).
Hereunder are the references for whoever needs to come straight there.
Circolo Ufficiali Marina Militare
Viale Italia, 2, 19121 La Spezia
HOW TO REACH CONFERENCE HALL:
FROM PISA HIGHWAY:
1. Proceed on A15 toward La Spezia for 5,5 km
2. Continue on Via Giosuè Carducci for 1,1 km and at a traffic light
3. Take a left and you are on Viale Italia
4. Proceed till the end of the road and you will find a roundabout
5. Use it to go back on the same Viale italia and at the traffic light
turn right into Circolo Ufficiali. (Navy Club) is the first gate on
Conference Hall is in the Main building on the first floor.
TRANSPORTATIONS FROM HOTELS IN LERICI:
We will organize a Bus transportation or a Car pooling option.
We are on the way to organize the traditional social dinner. More details will follow.